- We will not disclose your information to third parties without your express permission.
- Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once You have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if You select the ‘Remember Me’ option.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that We collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We only collect information about You to process your Order and to provide You with the best possible service.
- We will give You the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
- The type of information We will collect about You can include: name, address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card details.
- We will never collect or hold sensitive information about You without your explicit consent.
- We will try to ensure that the information We hold about you is accurate and up to date. You can check the information that We hold about You by emailing us. If You find any inaccuracies We will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which We hold will be held securely in accordance with applicable law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify You unless You modify your browser settings.
If You have any questions, please contact us: Info@makeupbuddha.co.uk
You may not at any time alter or deface any trademark with the intent of attaching any other trademark or distributing the goods without trademark without the express prior written consent of Make Up Buddha.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
English Law will govern contracts between Make Up Buddha and You.
Any disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English Law.